From Gaming Asylum Wiki
Asylum duel arena is a combat arena that allows two players to fight over a monetary bet and for glory!
- Can contain one fight at a time
- Players can invite at the duel arena
- With bets that are variable from $50.000 - $999.999
- Invited players can accept at a courthouse/or arena (60 seconds to accept)
- On acception the players get teleported to the arena
- On teleportation HALF of the betting amount will be subtracted from your account (500k bet on the game, EACH player puts 250k in the pot)
- Both parties will battle for the best out of three
- On win you will get the battle amount
- On lose you will get nothing (obviously)
- If your battle partner leaves you will get your input back and as a punishment for leaving your battle partner will lose their input.
- Once the battle is concluded you get teleported back to your previous spot
- Interruption of the event from the outside is a bannable offense..
- Any interruption is recorded and can / will lead to administrative actions